As a property manager or owner, you have a lot on your plate. Having a safe, maintained an funcitonal parking lot isn’t something you should need to worry about. Property maintenance and rehab budgets are tight and having ongoing expenses from parking can really start to pile up. An asphalt parking lot solves some big problems that can occur with alternative parking areas.
Better for your tenants
Your tenants probably don’t think about parking much until there is a problem, but once that problem exists, it can be a big deal.
Asphalt is Smoother
Asphalt pavement allows for a smooth ride and is easier on your tenants vehicles, and yours for that matter! In addition, asphalt is safer!
Asphalt paving offers:
- Better resistance to skids
- Reduced splashing in wet conditions
- Better overall apperance and visual distinction for lot markings. This helps you increase curb appeal and foot traffic.
- Sealcoating can offer even more benefits. Sealcoat will prolong the life of your pavement and make it look nicer and it is shown to melt snow and ice faster. Less snow and ice means less slip and fall risk.
- Holds up well in freezing weather thanks to asphalt’s elasticity, and as a result, it won’t have to be replaced as often.
- Asphalt is also eco-friendly
Better for Business
Asphalt is good for business owners, too. Asphalt yields high return on investment because of the time you’ll save, both in the short and long run. It is installed relatively quickly compared to other options, which means any business lost due to construction will be kept to a minimum. Also, asphalt requires only minimal maintenance, which helps you keep your parking lot open to customers even when upkeep is needed.
To discuss the many benefits of asphalt and to receive a free asphalt paving estimate, contact us today.