Quality flooring by professionals
Polished concrete is concrete flooring processed through grinding down, polishing, and applying a hardener to create a smooth finish. It is extremely durable, saving you time and money from the troublesome repair or replacement costs, and dyes can be applied to add color, radial lines, borders, and other designs into the flooring, making it very appealing to industrial and commercial floors.
At Bolding Construction, we proudly offer top-quality concrete polish services. Our expert crew can provide you with the custom, durable solution you need at a price to fit your budget.
Unlimited Flooring Options
Benefits of Polished Concrete
Polished concrete looks great on any commercial or industrial floor. Many facilities that have already experienced the benefits of polished concrete floors.
- Durability: The grinding down and applying of the hardener makes the floor have an extremely long life expectancy compared to other floors. A properly maintained polished concrete floor can give 100+ years of service.
- Strength: Polished Concrete is grinded with diamond polishing pads and reinforced with a hardening chemical, ensuring it can withstand large weights and impacts.
- Low maintenance cleaning: Polished concrete is easily maintained with clean water, and there is no need to wax the floor as it will only dull the finish.
- Aesthetic: Dyes can be applied to add color, radial lines, borders and other designs into the concrete making it ideal for any commercial or industrial space.
- Safety: Polished Concrete’s high coefficient of friction can make it non-slippery. It also reduces dust mite and allergen problems and does not support mold growth.