The future of roofing technology with timeless styling
Silicone Roof Coatings have been a high-quality roofing option for a while, but people are unaware of what it can do for your commercial roof. It’s durable to sun damage and bad weather and can withstand standing water without ever losing any of its coating. It’s eco-friendly and available in different colors. It’s also convenient and easy to use.
With more than 30 years of experience, we are the roofing experts you’ve been looking for in the Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas area.
Roof Selection Guide
Download this free roofing guide and you’ll get valuable tools and information you’ll need to pick the right roofing product.
Silicone Roof Coatings have many different benefits for your commercial roof, including:
- Coatings are usually applied in one coat due to the coating being applied thick. This is a huge time and labor saver, and ensures you get a high-quality product without paying more in labor than you would other coating options.
- Silicone Coatings are safe for the environment. They are solvent free and contain extremely low VOC levels. They meet and exceed material safety standards in all 50 states.
- The Coatings are not flammable.
- Coatings maintain adhesion and remain leak-free under constant water pressure.
- Easier to install, repair, and replace than any other type of roofing.
Metal Roofing Services We offer:
- Site assessments
- Cost estimate
- Budget and timeline planning
- Review of engineering and architectural plans
- Life-cycle and sustainability evaluation
What is included
Green American Home’s unique collection of metal roofing products offers value, protection, pleasing aesthetics and energy savings for your home. We’re committed to bringing quality and performance to every home in America with energy-saving, maintenance-free metal roofing and insulating, radiant-barriers.
When it is time to re-roof your home, consider more than protection from the elements, but savings on energy as well. ThermaDeck takes care of the sun’s heat before it enters the house keeping utility bills low.
Typical temporary roofing such as asphalt shingles, absorb the sun’s heat, holds on to it and draws it into the home’s attic, structure, and even living space. The result is a hotter home, overloaded air cooling system, and higher energy bills! The ThermaDeck Roofing System’s unique radiant and insulation barrier blocks the sun’s intense heat before it enters your attic and vents it back where it belongs—outside.
Metal roofs are ideal for solar installation. The durability of the metal roof will hold up to roof traffic when the solar array is installed and serviced. The metal roof will also easily last as long as the solar panels themselves. Additionally, a cool metal roof from Green American Home can help to increase the efficiency of the solar panels themselves. And, finally, using a metal roof to save energy while producing energy at the same time with solar, is the best of both worlds.